Hiring Organization / Company: Si-ware Systems
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Si-Ware is hiring android Developer(s) for one of leading global technology projects. We focus on how qualified, potential, and passionate our future employees are, rather than how many years of experience they have!
- Development of native Android applications driving a mobile first company strategy, writing top-notch Kotlin code and resort to battle hardened design patterns.
- Autonomy interpreting business/technical requirements, designing, implementing and testing high-quality solutions.
- Be fully aware of the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Work in a development environment with a modular codebase, peer reviews and pull requests workflow with proper source control process, with disciplined and structured branching model, and documentation.
- Constant aim for quality, scalability, performance, and architecture keeping good practices, security, and compliance in check.
- Be part of a challenging, fast and agile development process
- Contribute actively and proactively to optimize applications, processes, and methodologies.
- Be willful to help peers, being part of a collaborative environment for development, testing, and automation tasks
- Experience in developing native Android applications not less than 3 years
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin programming language
- Knowledge and experience with modern patterns for mobile such as MVP and MVVM
- Familiar and experienced with Material design, guidelines, and components.
- Strong knowledge and experienced with the Android Jetpack, modularization, architecture, components, and patterns.
- Knowledge and experience with Room database
- Experienced with version control, automate development and release process: Git, and Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge of Android Studio
- Familiar with memory management, UI layout/rendering and UI/network performance
- Knowledge and experience with Unit tests and UI tests
- Experienced and familiar with REST API architecture
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology
- Familiar with 3rd Party Tools as, Analytics, Crash Reports and Notifications, A/B Tests and Deep Link
- Academic background in IT or equivalent
- Knowledge in algorithms and mobile development
- Android fan, enthusiast of new technologies and innovation
- Eager to work in team environment and share knowledge.
- Likes problem analysis and solving.
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude
Additional Skills: not required but will make your profile stand out.
- Experience in public applications, ideally e-commerce ones
- Knowledge and experience with Hilt or Dagger
- Knowledge and experience with Modularization and Dynamic features
- Knowledge and experience in build SDK using Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. In most cases, you’ll have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a few other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you understand where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply important training, property, and systems for task seekers. These corporations will also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top objective for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long-lasting task for the people who carry out smartly right through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.