Hiring Organization / Company: Abbott Laboratories
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Associate Product Manager / Product Manager will be a key contributor in determining the product development and investment strategy across the rapidly growing Established Pharmaceutical business. This role will be responsible for ensuring that the business maintains the right cadence of innovation and launches to maintain our impressive growth trajectory. The incumbent in this position will be regarded as a deep expert related to assigned product(s)/product lines with broad knowledge of related fields.
- Develop annual marketing plans and coordinate their successful implementation and to grow and achieve both short- and long-term sales, profit and market share position for assigned products.
- Portfolio management - Assess competitive standing of product portfolio, launch of NPI, upgrade necessities and opportunities, channel opportunities and discontinuation of existing non-strategic/ unprofitable products.
- Perform sales and investments forecasting and budgeting: plan, update and track on monthly basis.
- Use monitoring data to feedback and propose strategic planning/tactics.
- Translate strategy into key implementation milestones, communicate clearly and allocate responsibilities to cross functional member teams.
- Orchestrate/manage the process to ensure execution of marketing plan within cross-functional teams: continuous interaction and regular checkpoints to review/discuss progress, proactively develop own network and identify new sources to gather information.
- Ensure timelines are met and financial results are maximized.
- Constantly assess effectiveness of tactical initiatives implementation.
- Measure customer response/effectiveness.
- Closely monitor budgets and expenditures to ensure that resources are spent in line with plan commitment.
- Monitor KPI’s (sales, market share, profitability).
- Get data to feedback and propose strategic planning/tactics adjustments.
EXTERNAL CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs & market trends.
- Identify and assess significant growth opportunities and create strategies that deliver profitable market share.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and commitment to quality and compliance.
- Develop and implement plan to build relationship with key customers and influence them.
- Identify opportunities to align brand and customer goals (new business development).
- Optimize customer synergies to develop brand/market advocates.
- Develop multi-year marketing plan and product roadmap.
- Develop and implement marketing programs & campaigns to drive the brands’ growth
- Develop & execute digital marketing road map & initiatives.
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Forecast market and product performance, provide input for Plans/Updates and new product launches.
- Reviewing and analyzing results of marketing campaigns.
- Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products Monitor product and market performance, identifying critical performance areas and creating programs to address them.
- Coordinating work and leading agencies .
- Lead effective communication with Area & Global Marketing Team.
- Develop & implement and update product training to sales force.
- Build strong relationships with Opinion Leaders.
- Monitor monthly sales, inventories and ensure enough forecast to cover changing market demands and gaps.
- Medical Degree or Marketing qualification – essential.
- Min 4-5 Years Experience in Pharmaceutical Business.
- Additional Master degree in Business administration is a Plus.
- Experience in marketing Consumer Healthcare products including DTC & ATL activities/campaigns
- Experience with initiating digital marketing activities/campaigns.
- Strong sales / marketing track record.
- Fluent English (proficient in verbal and written communication).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of computer-based programs including of Excel and Power Point.
- Must be driven, a team player and possess strong business acumen and interpersonal skills.
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you will don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a few folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be simple if where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an out of this world and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply essential coaching, property, and programs for job seekers. These firms will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Internet scan for job firms in your areamust discover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end goal for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long lasting task for the people who perform neatly during their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.