Hiring Organization / Company: Valeo
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Understand and analyze Product Backlog features to identify any gaps or missing information needed to perform development and testing activities
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Participate in high level design for the projects
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with different teams to integrate systems
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Deliver and integrate the software on configuration management tools
- Perform technical reviews on software design and coding
- Follow standard team processes and guidelines and ensure process conformance
- Report work progress in Daily Scrum meetings
- Participate in Weekly meetings/calls with internal and external Product Owners
- Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible
- Support his/her colleagues whenever required
- Raise flags proactively for any issue that can impact his/her project or team
- Collaborate with different teams to integrate systems
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Upon need, support in creating the data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data
B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Communication, or Electronics.
B.Sc. in Computer Science
German or French is a plus.
Knowledge of data modelling concepts is a must
Good Knowledge of ETL concepts and one of its tools is a must
Good Knowledge of R programming is a plus
Good Knowledge of Java,Python is a plus
Good Knowledge of AWS analytics is a plus
Familiarity with Informatica PowerCenter ETL is highly prefered
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs these days. Normally, you are going to have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are several folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you know where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an implausible and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply vital coaching, property, and programs for job seekers. These corporations can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Internet scan for job firms on your areaought to discover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end objective for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into an enduring process for the people who carry out smartly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.