Hiring Organization / Company: Adidas
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Deliver a best in class customer service experience to adidas and Reebok customers in NA by leading and managing the day to day operational and commercial activities for a determined account base / team. Supporting Business and Customer initiatives which add value to our business and working closely with the Operations and Sales team to ensure business processes are efficient as well as commercially focused.
- To ensure the Customer Service (CS) teams are applying available adidas Group standards and best practices in daily work
- To ensure reliability and responsiveness to Customer requests and complaints by training and performance monitoring
- To ensure order book accuracy and on time in full deliveries (OTIF)
- To participate in the monthly forecast update in alignment with the Sales team and Finance
- To coordinate a cross-functional communication between internal interfaces (e.g. Sales, Finance, Planning, Order Book Management, Purchasing, IT, Operations)
- Manage departmental and business projects / initiatives as required by the department lead.
- Liaising with the relevant teams to ensure in-market adherence to all timelines and processes.
- Support the review and subsequent roll out of new working practices driven out of the CS Excellence workshops
- Ensure CS are driving towards and positively contributing to the commercial and financial targets set.
- Manage CS and operational efficiencies to a positive and tangible outcome whilst maintaining a strong working relationship.
- Steer departmental key performance indicators to continuously improve standards, service and financial results, following through on improvement opportunities wherever possible.
- Sales team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A strong customer centric attitude and mindset
- A high level of problem solving ability
- Able to manage conflict well
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop long lasting relationships with our key accounts
- Experience in working under pressure to meet deadlines and conflicting priorities
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
University degree in business administration, focus on Sales/SCM
3-4 years’ experience in Customer Service or supply chain in Sporting Goods, Fashion, FMCG
Minimum 2 years people management experience
Excellent knowledge and skills in all PC based systems inc Microsoft office and SAP
Experience managing projects desirable
Language skills: French or Arabic mandatory, Fluent in English
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you will don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are several folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and regularly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply vital coaching, belongings, and programs for job seekers. These corporations will also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Web test for job firms in your areashould uncover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip function for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long lasting activity for the individuals who perform well all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.