Hiring Organization / Company: Sykes
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
JOB TITLE: Customer Support Representative
REPORTS TO: Account Supervisor
1. What’s in it for you?
We believe in the more, the merrier, and that’s why we love to grow our family. Our family celebrates success and seizes to frame those special team and individual moments.
Our family thrives on: “we help people, one caring interaction at a time”. Your back is covered from induction day up until forever.
Following our slogan: “Work, Learn, Grow”, we know you have some Career Goals for yourself and we save some of our plans for you!
Do you enjoy building relationships? Do you enjoy supporting others? Do you enjoy teamwork?
If 3 Yes’s then what are you waiting for, apply now for a job at SYKES and start your career, become a trusted advisor for our global clients.
2. We expect you to:
- Enjoy building relationships while helping your customers sorting out their queries.
- Be our clients’ service information guru
- Be an information research geek, using available resources
- Be our clients’ public relationship manager, following up on customer’s calls/emails when necessary
- Be our clients’ monetary transaction consultant
- Be our clients’ problem solver
- Enjoy documenting all your efforts to become a future reference for your teammates and standardize information according to operating procedures
- Send the issues that needs higher level of handling to next tiers to sort out your customers issues.
- Love working by the book, so that following procedures, standards and performance expectations wouldn’t be a great deal
3. Super Traits we are looking for in you:
4. Superpowers we are looking for in you:
- French proficiency level C1
- Good understanding of English
5. We, SYKES employees vow to protect:
- SYKES safety, security, and privacy programs
- SYKES' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property
6. We believe in:
- Respecting the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in SYKES's policies.
- The highest standards of professionalism
- SYKES policies on ethics and integrity
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs these days. Generally, you will don’t have any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be easy if you realize the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and commonly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply essential training, property, and systems for job seekers. These companies will also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms for your areaought to uncover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top objective for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long lasting activity for the individuals who carry out neatly during their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.