Hiring Organization / Company: Sykes
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
1. What’s in it for you?
We believe in the more, the merrier, and that’s why we love to grow our family. Our family celebrates success and seizes to frame those special team and individual moments.
Our family thrives on: “we help people, one caring interaction at a time”. Your back is covered from induction day up until forever.
Following our slogan: “Work, Learn, Grow”, we know you have some Career Goals for yourself and we save some of our plans for you!
Do you enjoy building relationships? Do you enjoy supporting others? Do you enjoy teamwork?
If 3 Yes’s then what are you waiting for, apply now for a job at SYKES and start your career, become a trusted advisor for our global clients.
2. We expect you to:
- Enjoy building relationships while helping your customers sorting out their queries.
- Be our clients’ service information guru
- Be an information research geek, using available resources
- Be our clients’ public relationship manager, following up on customer’s calls/emails when necessary
- Be our clients’ problem solver
- Enjoy documenting all your efforts to become a future reference for your teammates and standardize information according to operating procedures
- Send the issues that needs higher level of handling to next tiers to sort out your customers issues.
- Love working by the book, so that following procedures, standards and performance expectations wouldn’t be a great deal
3. Super Traits we are looking for in you:
4. Superpowers we are looking for in you:
- French proficiency level C1
- Basic understanding of Technical troubleshooting
5. We, SYKES employees vow to protect:
- SYKES safety, security, and privacy programs
- SYKES' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property
6. We believe in:
- Respecting the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in SYKES's policies.
- The highest standards of professionalism
- SYKES policies on ethics and integrity
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you understand the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and regularly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply vital coaching, belongings, and systems for process seekers. Those companies can be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms to your areashould discover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top purpose for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into an enduring job for the people who perform smartly all over their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.