Hiring Organization / Company: Si-ware Systems
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Si-Ware is hiring iOS Developer(s) for one of leading global technology projects. We focus on how qualified, potential, and passionate our future employees are, rather than how many years of experience they have!
- Development of native iOS applications, writing top-notch Swift code.
- Autonomy interpreting business/technical requirements, designing, implementing, and testing high-quality and scalable solutions.
- Be fully aware of the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Work in a development environment with a modular codebase, peer reviews and pull requests workflow with proper source control process, with disciplined and structured branching model, and documentation.
- Constant aim for quality, scalability, performance, and architecture keeping good practices, security, and compliance in check.
- Be part of a challenging, attractive, fast and agile development process.
- Contribute actively and proactively to optimize applications, processes, and methodologies.
- Be deliberate to help peers, being part of a collaborative environment for development, testing, and automation tasks
- Experience in developing native iOS applications.
- Strong knowledge of Swift programming language
- Knowledge and experience with modern patterns for mobile such as MVP and MVVM
- Familiar and experienced in iOS Human Interface guidelines and components.
- Familiar with memory management, UI layout/rendering and network performance
- Knowledge and experienced with Automated tests framework.
- Experienced with version control, automate development and release process: Git, Jenkins and Fastlane
- Experienced and familiar with REST API architecture
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology
- Familiar with 3rd Party Tools as, Analytics, Crash Reports and Notifications, A/B Tests and Deep Links
- iOS fan, enthusiast of new technologies and innovation
- Eager to work in team environment and share knowledge
- Likes problem analysis and solving
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. Most often, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you realize the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an incredible and frequently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide essential coaching, assets, and methods for task seekers. These companies may also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms to your areamust uncover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top function for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can frequently be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out neatly during their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.