Hiring Organization / Company: Worley
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Primary Location: Egypt
Job: Procurement Management
Job Posting: Jun 10, 2021
Unposting Date: Jul 10, 2021
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Job Purpose & Scope:
- Ensure HSSE goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
- Manages and supports the Project procurement and materials personnel and their associated activities to execute the work in a manner that achieves the objectives of the Project Execution Strategy, Project Plan and Project Procurement and Materials Plan.
- Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors and engagement activities.
- Identifying, evaluating, and resolving Procurement issues during the EPC phase.
- Managing and reviewing EPC Contractor Procurement activities.
- Reviewing a sourcing strategy that best meet schedule, and statutory requirements of the EPC Contract.
- Monitoring Project Procurement control documents, e.g., milestone status report, un- priced Purchasing Commitment Report.
- Ensuring that equipment and materials are purchased, properly received, stored, maintained, and made available when needed by construction.
- Ensuring that responsibilities for material management are clearly defined and understood by the PMC Project team.
- Ensuring that Engineering disposition and approval are obtained on vendor deviation requests after purchase order award.
- Ensure the managing of the Project special tools, commissioning and start-up spare parts and Two years ’ normal operation spare parts.
- Reviewing the following key deliverables submitted by EPC Contractor:
- The Project Procurement section of the Project execution plan
- Procurement organization
- Procurement quality plan
- Project materials management plan that identifies the requisition, supply, and distribution strategy for all commodities on the Project including a material assignment schedule and division of responsibilities
- Project-specific Procurement procedures and pro-forma documents that include:
- Required contract flow-down provisions properly documented in the terms and conditions
- Review and Approve the Project Vendor lists during the EPC Tendering Phase
- Review Purchasing Status
- Review and verify new Vendors qualifications, if requested by the EPC Contractor for Owner approval
- Reviewing and checking the effectiveness of methods for expediting the acquisition of equipment and material on a high-priority basis when required to support the Project schedule
- Perform expediting visits for critical equipment and long lead items, as required by Owner, to avoid Project delays
- Review the material status reports
- Issue Vendor assessment reports to Owner
- Review inspection plans
- Coordinate with Vendors and Third-Party Inspector (who will be assigned by Owner) for all required inspection activities
- Review of Third-Party Inspector CV and certificates prepared by a Third-Party Inspection agency and appoint him for the inspection mission
- Receive Third Party Inspector inspection report and distribute to the concerned disciplines for review
- Send and follow up the major outcomes of the Inspection Report with the EPC Contractor till closing all actions prior to the issuance of the “Release for Shipping Notice”
Review material shipping report prepared by EPC Contractor, ensuring that the implementation plans for special needs associated with international Projects such as freight consolidation, freight forwarding customs clearance, international export/import regulations and taxes
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. Usually, you will don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you know the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and frequently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide vital coaching, belongings, and systems for task seekers. These companies will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Web experiment for job firms for your areaought to uncover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into a long-lasting task for the individuals who carry out neatly right through their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.