Hiring Organization / Company: Adidas
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
This role will need to contribute to the overall success of the MENA’s online wholesale business, while driving collaboration across many functional areas, with focus on the execution of effective and efficient omnichannel operations, systems and procedures. This role will also need to manage online brand excellence by employing best-proctices model in order to improve sell through across digital touchpoints, coupled with maximizing the efficiency of operational support across the entire order cycle, in conjunction with employeing a number of fulfillment services that will ensure that we deliver value for our internal and external consumers.
- Responsible for developing creative campaigns and delivering compelling and persuasive digital content across various online e-com channels/ WHS.COM and inline with global adidas toolkits.
- Partner with agencies as and when the opportunity arises.
- Manage campaign assets and provide agencies with relevant material.
- Work closely with Public Relations, Sports Marketing, Brand Comms and Wholesale Sales teams to gather assets and insights for digital communication executions on all wholesale e-commerce channel platforms.
- Assist in monitoring campaign and competitor activity whilst remaining consistently abreast of current digital marketing and e-com tools and techniques.
- Drive sell-out across wholesale partner e-commerce platforms through campaigns and tactical promotions.
- Act as a brand custodian to ensure brand is well represented across channel platforms and educate partner marketing teams on latest guidelines.
- Using available and newly generated data for identifying consumer affinities and enabling consumer specific communication.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in order to establish KPI’s while tracking the same at predetermined intervals.
- Ensure that campaign analytics and reporting adheres to the predetermined timelines.
- Tracking and reporting of consumer communicators and campaign for continuous improvement.
- Identify and implement process and operational improvements in partnership with market and global teams.
- Day to Day management and liaison between internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare the requested reports to evaluate campaigns and KPIs.
- Ensure on-budget activity and management of all documents relates as per internal audit policies.
- Ensure alignment to team and company strategy, goals and objectives.
- Manage Ad hoc projects and analysis, while ensuring that they meet the desired deadlines .
- Reporting of all campaigns and tasks.
- Internal: Retail, Brand Comms, Digital Marketing, Sales teams, IT,
- External: Agencies, System partners, Franchise and Account teams, etc
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Digital marketing or equivalent professional experience, ideally with sales and/or marketing.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital mareting and/or e-coms
- Cross-functional Marketing knowledge in sport and/or fashion/lifestyle categories (sporting goods industry candidates preferred).
- Proven working experience in digital content creation with excellent writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrate social networking experience and analytic tools knowledge with excellent e-coms working knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of Display, Search, SEM/SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Advanced level proofreading and editing experience
- Proactive, detail-oriented and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and a strong passion for changing lives through the power of sport
- Fluent in English & Arabic
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Typically, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you recognize the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and frequently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently provide important coaching, belongings, and methods for activity seekers. These companies will also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms in your areamust discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can frequently be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long-lasting process for the individuals who perform well all over their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.