Hiring Organization / Company: Pathfinder International
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Key Job Outcomes:
- Develops and implements a project MEL system according to Pathfinder standards and practices.
- Consults with USAID and other stakeholders to establish a transparent, reliable, and valid MEL system that can easily be tracked and verified.
- Ensures that the MEL system is a cost-effective, results-orientated system that provides USAID and the program with necessary information to assess the progress, effectiveness, and outcome of activities.
- Facilitates data use among project staff and key stakeholders through key analyses and established feedback loops and supports activity adaptation in coordination with program and technical teams.
- Collaborates with partners to develop individual and MEL work and training plans as appropriate.
- Develops/adapts tools for data collection; designs and implements surveys and other data collection tasks.
- Designs/adapts project performance monitoring database to report national and global indicator and performance indicator data quarterly to senior managers, COP, and Pathfinder headquarters.
- Oversees implementation of the project’s baseline and end-of-project surveys.
- Documents project achievements against targets using monitoring data and works with project staff to document the factors behind gaps and over achievements.
- Institutes regular use of performance monitoring data among project managers, Country Offices, and other relevant Pathfinder staff.
- Identifies best practices and state-of-the art approaches to the program activities and evaluates them.
- Disseminates information on project evaluations through written reports, conference presentations, and publications, and assists project staff to do likewise.
- Uses data to systematically and consistently document achievements, success stories, and best practices.
- Supervises MEL team members to: manage production of data to meet all reporting requirements including quarterly and annual reports, research, technical reports, presentations, etc.; ensure that all data is up to date and ready for immediate use; review quarterly reports prior to submission to donors and headquarters; assist project technical staff with preparation of reports as appropriate.
- Builds capacity of project staff, on the use of data for decision making and performance improvement.
- Provides technical assistance and training to program teams and partner organizations as necessary.
- Provides technical support to strengthening MEL systems at national and community level.
- Provides overall guidance and manages all the MEL related efforts, communicating and coordinating as needed with headquarters MEL and other staff.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chief of Party.
Minimally Required Job-Specific Competencies:
- Demonstrated research experience and skills, complemented by experience in collaborating with various types of partners.
- Experience interacting with host country agencies, including central and local government, development partners, civil society, and community-based organizations is essential.
- Minimum of six years of successful supervisory experience.
- Experience working with DHIS2, and other data system platforms.
- Excellent representational and communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team and achieve results.
- Travel throughout the project area in Egypt will be required.
Minimally Required Organizational Competencies:
- Passion for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: Commitment to family planning, reproductive health services, gender, maternal, child health services, and eradication of harmful traditional practices
- Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a member of the team, ability to be detailed-oriented, and ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-pace environment.
- Matrix Management: Ability to thrive in a matrix organization.
- Confidentiality: Ability to maintain confidentiality on work related matters
- Communication and Influencing Skills: Proven ability to influence others through diplomacy and proven oral and written communication skills.
Minimally Required Education, Training and Experience:
- A master’s degree in epidemiology, statistics, or health related field; doctorate preferred.
- Minimum of six years of relevant experience in MEL of large-scale health programs. Experience leading MEL for previous RMNCH projects preferred.
- This position will be based in Egypt
- Ability to travel in country (up to 35%)
- Uses cellular and desk phone; laptop or desktop computer
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Typically, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be simple if you recognize where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply vital training, belongings, and programs for process seekers. These corporations will also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areashould discover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into an enduring task for the people who perform well right through their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.