Hiring Organization / Company: Worley
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Primary Location: Egypt
Job: Project Quality Assurance
Job Posting: Jun 10, 2021
Unposting Date: Jul 10, 2021
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Job Purpose & Scope:
- Ensuring HSSEQ goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
- Safe delivery and handover of the Project to the Owner, sustainably, safely, on time, within budget, ensuring that a Quality product is produced that represents ‘best value’ for the Owner and their Stakeholders.
- Provides day to day guidance during site activities from a Quality perspective to the Project to ensure that the Project Quality Management System is implemented into the overall Project execution strategy.
- Close monitoring of EPC Contractor and their nominated Subcontractors to ensure that Project Quality objectives are met.
Provides support to the PMC Construction Manager, EPC Contractor and their nominated Subcontractors.
- Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors and engagement activities.
- Identifying, evaluating, and resolving Quality issues during site Construction activities.
- Coordination with PMC Construction Engineers in different disciplines during the Construction phase for their tasks related to Quality Management activities.
- Ensuring that the Project Quality procedures are established, maintained and implemented by the EPC Contractor.
- Advising the PMC team on questions of Quality, collaborating in the definition of objectives and pursuing them.
- Supporting Project internal Quality audits on EPC Contractor activities.
- Issuing Audit Reports, monitoring and administering the closure of actions.
- Witnessing Quality Audits conducted by the EPC Contractor.
- Detecting, identifying and recording Quality problems and accordingly issuing Project Non-Conformity Reports (NCR) and Observations to Project Management and the EPC Contractor.
- Ensure EPC Contractor’s QA/QC personnel are appropriately qualified.
- Carry out review and approval of EPC Contractor’s and their nominated Subcontractors’ “W.Q.T.”,”P.Q.R.” and ”W.P.S.”.
- Ensure calibration system for inspection, measurement and test measuring equipment is in accordance with EPC Contract requirements.
- Monitor N.D.T. activities to ensure that these activities are incorporated with the overall Construction Plan.
- Review and approve the Inspection and Test Plan and witness major activities.
- Ensure the implementation of the Project Quality Plan for the EPC Contract.
- Monitor the performance of third-party Inspectors assigned for inspection activities at Vendor’s premises.
- Ensure that the Quality systems of Vendors and Sub-vendors is evaluated by EPC Contractor and complies with the Project Quality standards.
- Ensure the auditing of Quality system of Vendors and Sub-vendors, by EPC Contractor, as applicable.
- Ensure that corrective and preventive actions raised under NCR’s are implemented to address the root cause (as applicable) and to prevent recurrence.
- Follow-up NCRs until close-out.
- Highlight on a weekly basis and where necessary on daily basis, the Project Quality management system issues that need to be addressed by Project Management and the Owner.
- Ensure that a proper system for QA/QC records is established and maintained by the EPC Contractor.
- Ensure that all EPC Contract specifications, codes and standards are available.
- Check the Quality aspects of critical procurement requisitions and relevant purchase orders affecting Quality.
- Review all documents related to QA/QC activities.
- Maintain the Project Quality Management System in accordance with ISO9001 and the requirements of the PMC and EPC Contracts.
- Support the development of PMC Quality plans and procedures.
- Provide support to PMC Management with investigation of any QA/QC concerns and communicate the findings accordingly.
- Support appropriate continuous improvement processes.
- Monitor and independently report to the Project management on the effectiveness of the QMS and provide recommendations for management review.
- Provide support to ensure that a Project lessons learned process is implemented.
- Provide regular feedback to Project management and key stakeholders, including lessons learned.
- Review the Quality Management System to be implemented by the EPC Contractor to ensure conformity during the execution of their scope of work.
- Review and comment on Vendor’s and EPC Contractor’s QA/QC Plans and Inspection and Test Plans and act as a point of contact between the PMC and the EPC Contractor for Quality related issues.
- Manage interface issues and coordinate Inspection activities provided by any out-sourced Quality activities (e.g. Third-Party Inspection and Accreditation Service Providers etc.)
- Monitor the performance of EPC Contractor and Subcontractors with respect to Quality.
- Manage QC witness tests during testing/welding as per relevant EPC Contractor’s ITP.
- Ensure all Project personnel are aware of Project Quality practices and their requirements.
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be simple if the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an unbelievable and regularly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often provide important coaching, assets, and techniques for process seekers. These companies can also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can often be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out well during their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.