Hiring Organization / Company: Ibm
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Senior zSoftware Sales will lead z Cross Brand software sales into IBM's existing and new accounts across Egypt. So. The candidate will be required to focus on selling IBM z Systems (mainframe) software solutions to meet/exceed software revenue targets set while looking after key client satisfaction/relationship objectives. A thought leader to their clients, the candidate will understand the IBM software portfolio, effectively articulate (present) at all levels to their clients - from high-level architectural business to a financial and executive management level. The successful candidate will possess an ability to articulate the business value of solutions while applying their knowledge, developing relationships across all levels to act as a trusted adviser to their clients. As a senior IBM seller in the IBM cross-brand software business the candidate will need to be a role model, inspire IBM sales and technical teams, their clients, and their colleagues around them, work with extended teams, driving a culture of sales eminence while delivering client value and meeting defined sales targets.
- Cultivate a senior client and supporting partner relationships to develop insights into market needs, client challenges, and client buying behavior while creating and delivering value propositions that respond to clients' business drivers.
- Establish C-Level relationships across Lines of Business and Technology
- Understands the client's business, including their organization, financial decision-making process, and business challenges to deliver client value. The ability to drive end to the end sales process
- Accountable for their sales performance to meet the IBM business and client commitments and promote long-term client relationships.
- Responsible for end-to-end deal progression from ideation through to closure.
- Ensures and acts with integrity in all engagements.
- Work with the Local & World Wide IBM organization to collaborate in their roles.
- Will interlink and Utilize the Technical Support organizations' (pre-sales, post-sales, labs, research, etc.) capabilities to drive business performance to ensure client satisfaction.
- Leverages cross-IBM solutions, client, industry, and marketplace knowledge to drive a growth strategy that creates for the client a consistent perspective.
- Collaborates and links the broader IBM organization, the IBM business partners, and the WW IBM organization to meet the business objectives
- Effectively leads and communicates the sales strategy to motivate colleagues, creating a high-performing and collaborative environment, and unify team IBM.
- Applies expert understanding of sales processes, including the IBM Client Value Method.
- Applies mastery of business acumen, including an understanding of the customers’ business, industry, economic trends, issues, and competition.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of organizational resources, priorities, needs, and policies, both IBM and clients.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of IBM strategies, offerings, and technologies. Applies knowledge of information technology and leading-edge solutions related to the client’s business.
- Leads IBM and business partner resources working across virtual teams with various levels of skills, technical expertise, and tenure to deliver a superior total client experience.
- The candidate will work with the Software Client Leaders (Software account managers), Software Client Lead specialist sellers, architects in developing and executing a strategy for the System z accounts in the territory.
- The candidate will work with the other Business Units (Cloud, Systems Middleware, Security, etc) in developing and executing a strategy for their z System accounts in the territory.
- The candidate will lead the development of all aspects of the zSW Business to drive growth in the zSW business in Egypt.
Serves as a role model for IBM Values and operates with a client value mindset.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Possess a deep understanding of the Z competitive landscape
- Track record of exceptional client service engagements, meeting and exceeding quotas
- Demonstrated sales leadership experience including P&L management
- Demonstrated executive presence & communication skills
- Proven leadership skills & cross-team collaboration
- Experience working in high-pressure environments
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling complex software (quota based) & building sustainable client relationships
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs these days. Typically, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be easy if you already know the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an implausible and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide important training, assets, and methods for activity seekers. Those corporations may also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms on your areashould discover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip function for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long lasting job for the individuals who carry out neatly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.