Hiring Organization / Company: Mondia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges.
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Being able to understand from the stakeholders the product to be developed, the high-level features needed, and validate it from a technical perspective.
- Understand the future plans for the products and ensure that the architecture and design are flexible to achieve it.
- Contribute to facilitating different technical obstacles during the implementation.
- Ensure that company policies are not violated during the software life cycle.
- Identify external integration points like third party systems and participate in all technical communications and provide the integration flow and its technical aspects.
- Understand the team’s skills and work on enhancing it and utilizing it over time.
- Decide on technology stack to be used for the product, that suits the product needs and aligned with team skills.
- Create prototypes and POC for any newly introduced topic or idea to prove its validity before demonstrating it to stakeholders and team members.
- Increase coding quality by deciding coding conventions and best coding practices and performing regular code reviews to ensuring that best coding practices and patterns are applied all the time.
- Work with the PO and SDM to understand what features need to be implemented in the near future and (next few sprints).
- Work ahead of the development team at least by 2-3 weeks and decide on a strategy, for instance, an architecturally correct approach to implement the user story.
- Build a culture of high performance and engagement; through effective leadership; mentoring, developing and retaining talents
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills, and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent
- 10+ Years of experience in software development
- 2+ Years of experience in leading teams
- 4+ Years of experience in doing effective software architecture
- Having experience in different software life cycle methodologies especially Agile
- Having proven experience in Java 8+, JavaEE 7+, and frameworks like Spring and Spring Boot.
- Having experience in different software development patterns like TDD and BDD.
- Having experience in working with different relational databases like (MS-SQL Server and MySQL) and No-SQL databases like (MongoDB and Redis).
- Having experience in NodeJS.
- Having experience in full-stack development using different stacks like MEAN stack.
- Having knowledge in frontend technologies using (HTML5, CSS “SaSS and LeSS”, JQuery and Bootstrap)
- Having experience in frameworks like (HAPI-JS and React-JS) is a plus
- Having experience in Mobile development.
Job Location Information:
City: القاهرة الجديدة
Location: New Cairo
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. Normally, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a few other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you understand the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply critical coaching, property, and techniques for activity seekers. Those corporations can be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Web test for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The end objective for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can repeatedly be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long lasting job for the individuals who carry out neatly all over their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.