Hiring Organization / Company: Adidas
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support the CTC lead and cross-category CTC team with development and management of their Cluster range and seasonal Go To Market (GTM) plans at key milestones and throughout the season. Support the delivery of a locally relevant assortment plan for WHS that include Global Brand footprint, consumer relevance, efficiency, and profitability.
- Range maintenance across various system tools Internal price list, RMA, RMT
- Seasonal RMA system uploads, maintenance and validation checks on pricing, forecasting and retail phasing for both the GCC.
- Forecast data review and analysis preparation to support the CTC lead for RMA review’s and IBP forecasting.
- Full E2E support for In season adds, ISC, Yeezy and ABO for BU originals ranging tool maintenance, and system; ensuring buy ready status.
- Orderbook consolidation, MSTR reporting extracts and channel buy analysis.
- Preparation of documents for in season price changes, additional article adds and airfreight requests in line with the pricing and airfreight policies for BU Originals.
- GFO range maintenance and system uploads.
- Assist in the creation of range presentations to both internal and external audiences
- Support sales meetings: sample tracking, showroom set- up, and cataloging for Originals BU.
- Assist in all aspects of the day-to-day operations for the CTC Originals merchandising function in line with the GTM calendar.
- Analyze range performance and sell-through data for key campaigns and Yeezy
- Cluster Sr. manager CTC
- Cluster CTC merchandising team
- Cluster MOPS, Brand Activation & Omni
- EM Hub and EM CTC teams
- Cluster Channel & Sales teams
- Cluster SCM
- LENA CTC team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work within a cross functional team environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured, organized and process orientated
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Attention to detail as error in analysis will have crucial impact to business
- Fast learner to support management of internal systems
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at one time
- Fluent in English
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or University degree in business preferred, or equivalent professional experience in Merchandising, finance or sales.
- Microsoft Office skills, ability to process and understand data and numbers.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you will don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are several other people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide essential training, assets, and systems for activity seekers. These firms will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Web test for job firms in your areashould discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who carry out well right through their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.