Hiring Organization / Company: Souq.com For E-commerce Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Bachelor’s degree. 10+ years of relevant experience in retail, operations with a proven record of accomplishment of negotiations and delivering results.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including technical, engineering, marketing, design, and merchandising teams
- Strong leader with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across Amazon
- Independence and flexibility
- Accomplished range of skill from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed team leadership
- Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Proficiency at leveraging precious resources
- Experience indirectly leading operational and project teams
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
With more than 4,000 employees, We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India, offering a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Senior, Vendor Manager to help create a best-in-class experience for Retail Categories.
Responsibilities include managing the full scope of the category and vendor portfolio, building and sustaining strategic relationships with key global manufacturers and suppliers, improving the end-to-end Amazon customer experience, and helping to shape the evolution of how customers shop online for these categories.
We are looking for a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon, with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, and a proven record of driving category growth.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility and commitment, and the ability to hire and develop a high-performing team.
- Evaluates products and services to continually drive quality of customer experience
- Aggregates and escalates industry trends; ensures team prioritizes customer obsession
- Identifies opportunities to differentiate our customer experience from the competition
- Develops and implements action plans based on deep-dive analysis of product line metrics
- Provides recommendation on business opportunities and long-term strategy for multiple sub-categories
- Expands current vendor selection and secures new brand selection
- Focuses on strategic holdout or challenging vendors to increase selection
- Drives strategic negotiations to deliver top- and bottom-line category growth
- Builds long-term relationships by creating value, opportunities for growth, customer acquisition, and brand-building for multiple vendors
- Increases vendor participation through deep knowledge of program opportunities
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including: improved in-stock, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead times), systematic forecasting, efficiency improvement with vendors and within the fulfillment centers.
- Drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows.
- Dives deep into inputs and understands the downstream impact of changes to pricing, selection, and convenience for multiple subcategories
- Owns the Retail P&L for multiple subcategories; develops plans that drive revenue and margin improvement for the business
- Audits all elements of multiple subcategory businesses
- Identifies areas that need vendor attention and directs team to address issues; acts as escalation point, helping team and vendor(s) resolve conflicts
- Creates long-term category solutions that automate or simplify category processes
- Works with internal technical, cross-category, and tech teams to drive multi-system process changes
- Holds team accountable for achieving business goals
- Sets and articulates expectations around leadership behavior for team; models behavior that exemplifies the leadership principles
- Effectively coaches and gives feedback to direct reports to help develop talent and support career development
- Implements Amazon’s best recruiting practices and continuously raises the bar for hiring.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced Experience in vendor negotiations, pricing and promotions, inventory management, and product development.
- Advanced experience with Excel, or other analytical/Business Intelligence tools.
- Highly polished communication skills - speaking, writing, presenting and negotiating.
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes.
- A willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done. Experience launching a new country.
- Working in a start-up or early stage environment where you will be defining best practice for your function.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Typically, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are several other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be easy if you recognize where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and often overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide important training, assets, and methods for activity seekers. Those corporations can also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Web experiment for job firms on your areashould discover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into an enduring activity for the people who perform well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.