Hiring Organization / Company: Adidas
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Contributes to store profitability by:
- Ensuring KPIs for a defined area within a store are met or exceeded.
- Coordinating team members to provide the best possible balance of service and operations, resulting in a leading shopping experience.
- Supervising and coaching team within a defined area of responsibility.
- Allocates resources and organizes processes within his/her area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations.
- Has a working knowledge of the Retail KPIs and makes commercial decisions within his/her area of responsibility.
- Tracks performance data for his/her area (e.g., best sellers, space allocation, etc.) and makes the necessary adjustments to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model.
- Actively supervises and coordinates his/her team to ensure all customers receive service
- Understands customer expectations and always coaches his/her team to meet or exceed them.
- Uses advanced Category expertise and enthusiasm for the Brand to drive sales and customer loyalty in his/her area of responsibility.
- Guides and trains all team members within his/her area of responsibility on basic core and seasonal product knowledge.
- Creates an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in his/her area of responsibility.
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring store‘s policies and procedures are complied with in his/her area of responsibility.
- Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in his/her area of responsibility by coordinating product delivery from the stockroom to the floor and replenishment.
- Supervises sales transactions are processed quickly and accurately, while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention procedures.
- Supports the recruitment, onboarding, training and development of the store team.
- Coaches, motivates and inspires individuals within his/her area of responsibility to maximize their performance.
- Actively collaborates and shares best practices to drive store team performance.
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive his/her development and increase performance.
- Peers & Supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stepping into Management Competencies (additions based on market needs).
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 12 months’ work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding, [as well as with first supervisor experience].
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills.
- 2 years’ experience as a minimum in the current position
- No disciplinary action, deduction was made during the past two years
- Clean record interms of attendance
- Performance standards for the last 18 month to be Frequently and above
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are several other people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you understand the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an incredible and regularly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply very important coaching, property, and programs for activity seekers. Those firms may also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms for your areaought to discover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can often be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out smartly right through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.