Hiring Organization / Company: Hsbc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Contact Centre Executive – UK.
- Competent in handling a range of banking enquiries to successfully support a customer in their banking needs.
- Handling inbound and outbound (where appropriate) customer interactions
- Delivering a strong customer experience through each interaction, demonstrating ownership to drive first call resolution.
- Adheres and drives HSBC’s values and behaviors in every customer interaction, always doing what is right.
- Focusing on our customer’s current requirements, while anticipating their changing future needs and priorities. Working hard to meet these needs, which could include supporting them with access to online facilities and services to helping them manage their accounts.
- Always delivering open and honest communication through the conveying of information in a simple and understandable ways to build customer relations.
- Taking personal responsibility for driving the right customer outcomes in a fast paced and changing environment.
- A genuine interest in customers and a passion for the service you provide.
- Able to adapt to innovation and technological change to work smarter, improve service and connect with our customers more sustainably
- Embraces and implements change that will improve our business performance
- Ability to follow established procedures and use personal judgement to support customers.
- Demonstrates resilience to pressure and the challenge this brings while adapting to critical work demands with flexibility
- Able to demonstrate an understating of the risks associated with role and responsibilities and the impact these have.
- Proactive desire to self-development in skills required to further support our customers and better their banking experience.
- Suggests ideas and contributes to implementing of change to better support our customers
- Responsible for own development and actively seeks ways to better their own skills and capabilities
- Adherence to documented policies and procedures whilst maintaining quality and compliance standards through use of various support tools and escalation points.
- Promotes and encourages the highest level of customer service in every interaction.
- Ability to effectively manage own working day, by being ready and available to handle customers’ enquiries efficiently
- Fluent English is a Must
- Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations taking ownership and helping to drive first contact resolution
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced changing environment is required
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
- Equipped to deal with customer conversations by displaying patience and empathy
- Ability to follow process and procedures to mitigate risk/errors
- Must be competent to handle a set of core skills required for the role which include first direct core banking enquiries
- Resilience in role will support the role holders in working in a busy work environment irrelevant of location.
- Regular changes to procedures and advances in technology will regularly impact the role holder. Therefore, pro-activeness and ability to embrace change will ensure success.
- A passion for continued learning will also support the role holder in their ability to gain stronger and better skills and capabilities.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Service Delivery (HEDS)***
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs these days. Generally, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide critical training, belongings, and methods for task seekers. These corporations may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip function for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can commonly be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long lasting process for the people who carry out neatly all through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.