Hiring Organization / Company: Shell
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The main accountabilities of the role are:
- Monitors that contracts and activities are performed in compliance to Road Transport (RT) HSSE requirements, Forklift Truck (FLT) policy and any local HSSE standards for transportation.
- Responsible for Goal Zero and ensuring compliance to the Life Saving Rules (LSR) for all warehousing activities.
- Review opportunities for productivity improvements at loading and discharge locations through BPR meeting involving CI mentality.
- Manages checking of GSAP related transactions and Shell Market Hub transactions that are used by the haulers to fulfil their role in executing customer deliveries. Checking of completeness on picking, loading and POD confirmation is required to ensure a good level of customer service; Review delivery accuracy KPIs through monthly, weekly and daily meeting attended by RT supervisor and 3PL Transporters.
- Ensure the right fleet size is available for use and always lo
- Lead in RT audits and responsible for gaps to be close as per agreed timelines; Drive gaps closure through monthly meetings with 3PL & Haulers.
- Review and validate JMP/IVMS (Journey management plan/In-Vehicle Monitoring Systems) reports daily and take immediate actions with haulers to manage violations; Review IVMS and JMP Performance and optimize operation through weekly and monthly meetings with 3PL Transporters.
- Execute logistics delivery services within budget set by LSC Manager and Logistics Manager, without jeopardizing HSSE, Quality and OE standards.
- Contribute to annual T&R process, and monthly cost appraisal activities
- Ensure vendor delivers contractual obligations KPIs as stated in the SLA.
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, analyzing and instituting corrective actions to support OTIF performance of 97% and and CSI of 8.7.
Translated Company Description
Skill sets & Background
- Qualified Logistics professional with minimum 5+ years’ experience in Logistics operations with different functions.
- General Knowledge of Logistics industry in the market.
- Sap superuser adequate knowledge.
- Proven success in developing and managing Third Parties.
- Action oriented person with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with a passion for delivering tangible results.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to build relationships across a deep and wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Most often, you will haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a few other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and commonly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly supply critical training, belongings, and methods for job seekers. These firms will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A easy Web experiment for job firms for your areashould uncover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip function for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can regularly be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into an enduring job for the people who carry out smartly all through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money whilst money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.